BSNL is the first network operator in india which was started after freedom of our country. This network gave us many scope and information about tele communication. It is owned by government and started mobile, landline & broadband network services. Which became a huge network operator in india.
Well every network have their unique USSD code. By using this code you can find out different services which you required. At first we discuss about how to check our own number, let us discuss about it. In this article, our team discuss how to check BSNL Number/BSNL Number Check Code.
How to check BSNL number | BSNL Number Check Code
Mostly when we talk about the number, Its hard to remember the number which is new and rarely used by the users. The easiest way to know your own number. Here you can follow these steps.
- From BSNL number dial *222# (the code which help to know the number of your sim card)
- Instantly you will get an SMS where you can see your number
- Or you can dial *888#, *1#, *785# & *555#
How to check BSNL number through app
BSNL app is another way to know about your number. It’s little bit tricky but you can use it regularly after downloading this app. It gives you many features which helps you to increase the digital services globally, so let we discuss about the BSNL app services how it work and what are its benefits. The following steps are:
- Go to google play store or I tunes app then download BSNL app
- Open the app then login with your account.
- After login, in the home screen you can see your mobile number.
This app gives us many services like recharge, bill payment and other services which helps in digital method and time saving process.