Millions of people use airtel in India. Most popular & successful telecom operator in India. Still, people don’t know all the USSD Code and enquire airtel balance. In this article, we are representing all the airtel USSD Codes & Airtel Balance Check Number which will help in checking airtel main balance.
How to Check Airtel Balance | Airtel Balance Check Number
With the help you USSD Codes, you can be able to check airtel balance. List of USSD Codes are increased a lot by the year of 2017.
|Airtel Balance Check Details||Airtel USSD Codes|
|Airtel Balance Check||*123#|
|Next Balance Check||*123*10#|
|Loan or Main Balance Check||*141#|
Steps How to Check Airtel Balance
- Dial *123# for Airtel Main Balance Check.
- Dial *123*10# for checking airtel next balance.
- For available offers dial *121#.
- For Loan of Talktime or main balance, dial *141#.
How to check Airtel Balance Through MyAirtel App
- Go to Play store/App Store, then download MyAirtel App.
- After installation, signup and login with your airtel mobile number.
- Now, you can see the airtel balance, data balance and validity of your plan on the dashboard in the Airtel App.
This article got all the available information about the airtel main balance check. Airtel codes are available or you can call Airtel customer care 198 Toll-free Number.
Read Also: How to check Airtel Number