Ad Snippet is the most significant factor to improve your Ad performance. There are numerous ways to improve your Ad Performance factors. Google Customer Reviews is one of the stand out activity which we generally overlook. It is a must-have feature for an E-Commerce website Ad.
Google Customer Reviews, earlier known as “Trusted Stores” allow sellers to stockpile feedback from the customers who make purchases from their websites. You can also add reviews through a third party tool with the help of a form submission but integrating the feature through Google Customer Reviews in one of the easiest ways.
Google Customer Reviews offer appears to all customers after checkout. An aggregate of the Ratings provided by the customers will appear in your Snippet of Search Ads which is visible to everyone.
Read Also: HOW TO SUBMIT SITEMAP TO GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS
Importance of Google Customer Reviews
According to Google, Ratings on Text ads can boost up your CTR by 10%. It indicates the Trust factor of your brand which is definitely one of the vital factors for a brand to be successful.
Reviews notify a shopper about the quality of service they can expect from a business they are interested in.
Points to be noted:
- You need to have at least 150 unique Reviews on your website.
- The minimum Star rating of 3.5 is considered.
How to Setup Google Customer Reviews
- Sign in to your Google Merchant Center account.
- From the Drop-down in upper right-hand corner, Select Merchant center programs.
- Click “Get Started” in the Google Customer Reviews option.
- Accept the Program Agreement.
- Add the survey opt-in code in your website’s order confirmation code. You need to add the values manually for Order ID, Customer Email, Country Code and Date. Either you can consult your developer for these codes or you can always contact Google Customer support.
Integrating Google Customer Reviews may not reflect a rapid growth in your sales but it will definitely add a value into your Ad snippet and helps in serving the user well.