What is digital seva ?
Digital seva CSC is an initiative of the Department of Electronics and IT, the Ministry of Communications and IT, the Government of India.
Common Service Centers offer different government services via digital seva portal. The main reason is to provide services to rural and remote locations where computers and the Internet are not available.
What is digital seva portal ?
The Digital Seva Portal is a new portal launched by the Government of India. It is much easier to handle and uses DSP VLE, Village Level Entrepreneur(VLE), with the help of this new portal.
Who is this VLE ?
VLE means Village Level Entrepreneur who is like a government deliver boy, delivers various types of government and non-government services to the people.
There is no need to pay any penny to register yourself as a VLE. And also you do not need any training for this. But you need to take care of the following basic requirements.
1. Should have a valid aadhar number
2. You should be a local Person
3. Your age should be minimum 18 years
4. You should have passed the 10 th level or matrik level examination
5. You should be fluent in writing and reading and have basic knowledge of English language
6. You must have basic computer skills
Basic Requirements :
1. You have at least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive in your system
2. Also have minimum 512 GB RAM
3. Minimum have UPS PC with licensed Windows XP or abov
4. A printer or colour printer
5. A web camera or digital camera
6. A digital scanner
7. And at last, You should have minimum internet connection of 128 kbps speed for internet browsing and so on.
Basic Documents Required :
1. A copy or Xerox of your pan card
2. CSC Center Photos ( both inside and outside)
3. And a cancelled cheque
But now the question arises that what are the responsibilities after becoming a VLE ?? Well, read more !
Responsibilities as a Village Level Entrepreneure :
The most responsibility of a VLE is to deliver the services to the people or users which are available in Digital Seva Portal smoothly. Also you should avail your Kiosk from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
How to sign up with Digital Seva portal ?
Registration on the digital seva portal is easy. Here are the easiest steps in the registration process that help you to register easily on this portal.
1. Open the official site of digital seva portal .
2. Now click on the registration option in the menu and click on the apply button displaying on the homepage of the website.
3. Enter your own aadhar details and fill the captcha and then click submit
4. After this, your aadhar authentication will be displayed on your computer screen with the form
5. Now fill up the required details like banking documents , etc.
6. You will receive an email and sms to your registered email id and phone number regarding the successful registration.
7. You will also get your application number via sms/email so that you can track your application status.
How to track your application status ??
1. Visit the official website
2. Click on the application menu
3. Choose application status in that menu
4. Now fill your provided application id and captcha text
5. Now press submit button and you will be notified or seen your
Various services offered by Digital Seva Portal :
Digital seva portal which is conducted by CSC(common services center) also provides many more services to us . These services are related to Aadhar, agriculture, banking & pension, education, election, health etc. Well, If you want to know about all of these services and how you can get benefits from this , then you must read this CSC Digital Seva Portal : A to Z Full explained !
Hope you like this article. Let me know If you have any doubts or questions regarding this in below comment box. Thank You !!