McAfee Antivirus provides you complete protection against virus, spam and malware. McAfee has various products to secure your PC, Mobile and tablets from threats online as well as offline. The strong security and user friendly feature makes McAfee a popular antivirus. However sometimes you may face issues while installing, downloading or updating McAfee Antivirus. McAfee Errors appear rarely and can be fixed easily. Here we are going to discuss about common McAfee Errors and their instant solutions.
McAfee Error 0
This Error occurs during the installation process. It shows the message: “ We are having trouble installing your McAfee software because of the Error 0”
- Corrupted Download or Incomplete Installation of McAfee security software.
- Corrupted Window Registry from McAfee associated programs.
- Network Connectivity or browser Incompatibility.
- Corrupted Windows system file due to spyware.
- It appears suddenly on the active program window.
- Windows become sluggish.
- Keyboard and Mouse inputs get slow.
- Your Computer starts hanging for seconds.
- Close the active programs and restart your computer.
- Download Pre-Install_Tool.exe file.
- Re-install McAfee Security software.
McAfee Error code 1
- McAfee Antivirus related files deleted mistakenly.
- Improper installation of McAfee Antivirus software.
- Corrupted McAfee download file.
- Error 1 appears and crashes the running program.
- PC starts working slow.
- Repair Registry values linked with McAfee Antivirus
- Scan your system for malware.
- Clean the system junk.
- Update your PC device drivers.
- Unistall and Reinstall McAfee Antivirus software.
(Problem Downloading your McAfee programs.)
Error 12152- File missing
Error 7305- File mismatch
Error 76556- Communication Error/ Unknown OS
Error 76559- Wait
Error 12002- Connection Timeout
Error 12029- Connection failure
McAfee Error Code 1336
Error 12030- Connection aborted.
If you are not unable to resolve McAfee Error 0, 1 etc, then you can call us at McAfee Toll Free Number or Visit Official Website.