What is Digital PR?
Digital PR is an online marketing strategy used for business to increase their online presence. Digital pr company networks with blogger and send an online press release to gain high-quality backlinks, improve SEO and social media mentions. It involves gaining high-quality backlink from websites and online publications and good customer reviews. It helps you reach your goals.
Public Relations (PR) is an important part of any digital marketing strategy and a valuable business tool. Digital PR Tools increases trust, conversion rates, return on investment and brand equality.
There are two Parts of a successful strategy.
PR & Traditional Marketing
SEO & Digital Marketing
Public Relations is focused on people and content (media relations, messaging and materials etc) Seo side focuses on online data, research, analytics etc.
Benefits of Digital PR for your Business
- Improved search ranking: You are providing useful and high-quality content, Google will begin to rank you higher on their results. This content also to be shared on social media.
- Boosts Traffic: Sharing your content on social media, more people there will be visiting your website.
- Generate Leads: Good Digital Pr Strategy should put your products in front of relevant customers.
- Maintain your brand identity: You will be able to respond to customer issues in real time and increasing customer trust in your brand.
- High Authority and Relevant Link: These referrals give your content more publicity. This turn can lead to be a greater number of conversion.
Create the perfect Digital PR Campaign Strategy
Create an effective Digital PR Strategy which helps you in achieving online business goals.
Analysis and Research: Research is always creating good foundations for planning the perfect Digital PR Strategy. When you analysing competitors look out the following: Title, Description, Content, Keywords, Timing etc.
- Publishing Article online
- Networking with Bloggers and Journalists
- Offline Press events and Blogger events
- Sharing infographic
Difference Between Digital PR and Traditional PR
Digital PR: It does not focus on the number of followers on social media. It also focuses on Domain Authority. The success of Digital Pr is more measurable than Traditional PR.
Traditional PR: It uses for high circulation and viewer rating. Traditional PR’s who claim to ‘do digital’ still use this method.
Read ALso: HIGH PR SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SITES