What Is The Technically Perfect YouTube Profile Picture Size In 2020?
Profile pictures are your first impression on the viewer. The pictures maybe someone’s photograph, or a logo of their brand or firm. Choose the picture wisely and configure the YouTube profile picture size properly. Every year the trends update as per advancements in technology.
In the year 2020, the ideal YouTube profile picture (also called as the “Channel Icon”) size is 800 × 800 pixels.
The optimal YouTube channel art size is 2560 × 1440 pixels. You should remember that channel art looks different on mobile, desktop, and TV displays. While using this YouTube channel art size i.e. 2560px by 1440px ensures your channel art will fit properly on a TV screen. Also, ponder how will it appear on mobiles and desktops.
YouTube Thumbnail Size
When it comes to YouTube thumbnail images, there are five important points noted by YouTube’s help center including YouTube thumbnail size and more. By following these guidelines, you will embrace YouTube success.
- Thumbnail images should be below 2 MB.
- The perfect YouTube thumbnail size for images is 1280 pixels × 720 pixels.
- Images formats accepted are JPG, PNG, or GIF.
- An aspect ratio of 16:9 is used in YouTube thumbnail dimensions.
- The size of a minimum of 640 pixels wide should be kept for the thumbnail images.
YouTube Banner Size: Quick Version
Given below is the quick version for the image dimensions for YouTube banner sizein 2020;
- The ideal dimensions for YouTube banners are 2560 × 1440 pixels.
- The minimum size of YouTube banners should be 2048 × 1152 pixels.
- Safe zone for the YouTube banners consider 1540 × 427 pixels and need to be centered.
- The YouTube banner file size should not exceed 6 MB.
Read Also: Twitter Header Size