With the technological advancements, it has become a norm to double check the digital safety. And Android spy apps enable you to manage that to a great extent. Are you concerned about the online activities of your kids and their time away from home? Are you anxious about the elderly being harassed online? Or do you want to ensure the digital safety of your confidential business data? All you need is to pick the best android spy apps and put a stop to unwanted trouble. Well, if you are unsure about picking the right option, through this article, we would guide you along.
List of Best Android Spy Apps in 2019
The installation procedure of Xnspy is pretty simple and straightforward. Once you have subscribed to Xnspy, you need to download the app on the monitored Android device. For iPhone, you only need the iCloud credentials of the device. Just under 5 minutes, you can access all the stored data off that device via your online account. The highlight of this spyware is the extraordinary after-sales that you wouldn’t find with other apps. And trust us, you would need help sooner or later if you have been subscribed to a spyware program.
Android: Compatible with all devices running Android OS between 4.X and 9.X
iPhone: Compatible with all devices running iOS between 6.X and 12.3.2
What can Xnspy monitor?
- View call logs, text messages, and contact list
- Remotely enable the microphone of the monitored device and listen to the phone’s surroundings
- Listen live calls happening on the monitored phone, or record them to listen to anytime
- View all photos and videos stored on the monitored device
- Access emails, web history, bookmarks, and calendar entries
- Spy on social media platforms, like Facebook, Skype, Viber, Line, iMessage chats, Kik, Tinder, and Instagram
- Track current GPS location and location history logs
- Record keystrokes to see anything typed on the phone
- Remotely control the target device to lock the phone, wipe data, view installed apps list, and block inappropriate apps
- Get instant alerts on specific contacts, words, locations, and SIM card change
- Get exclusive actuarial reports containing the top 5 callers, top 5 call durations, top 10 frequently-visited sites, and a call time activity punch card
If you are looking for a low-cost spy app, Xnspy should be at the top of your list. Its competitive price, advanced features, a user-friendly interface, and ease of usage makes it one of the best android spy apps.
It only costs $29.99 a month – making it one of the cheapest spy apps on the market. On the other hand, its long-term packages offer better value for money.
|Xnspy Basic||$29.99||$41.99||$59.99 ($4.99/month)|
|Xnspy Premium||$35.99||$59.99||$89.99 ($7.49/month)|
All you need to do is install the mSpy app on the monitored device, then activate it using the license code. Once that’s done, you will be able to access all the phone’s activities remotely through mSpy’s online portal where they’ll your own private account set up.
Android: Compatible with all versions after Android 4.0
iPhone: Compatible with all iOS versions up to 9.0.2
What can mSpy monitor?
- View all incoming/outgoing calls, block unwanted incoming calls
- Review all sent/received text messages and iMessages
- Read messages sent/received on messaging apps like Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, Telegram, Tinder, and Facebook Messenger
- Access all the photos and videos saved on the phone
- Track the current location of the monitored device and set safe zones to receive alerts each time the target person enters or leaves them
- View a list of all installed apps and block applications remotely
- Monitor emails, web browsing history, website bookmarks, Wi-Fi networks, and block inappropriate websites remotely
- Get instant alerts whenever specified keywords or phrases are used on the phone
mSpy’s Basic edition is available for $29.99. But, if you go for the12-month Basic, it will cost you $99.99. mSpy also offers a family package to monitor up to 3 devices at $479.99.
|mSpy Family (up to 3 devices)||–||–||$479.99|
- Start off with the subscription.
- You will need physical access to the target Android device to install the app.
- You will need iCloud credentials to monitor an iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, you can log into your online portal and monitor the device.
Note: You can purchase their installation service for $39.99 only.
Android: Works with all devices running between Android 4.0.3 and 9.X
iPhone: Works with all iOS devices running iOS up to 9.1. The iOS versions 9.2–11.4.1 support tethered mode only.
What can Flexispy monitor?
- Record, intercept and listen in on live phone calls
- View and track the GPS location of the monitored device
- Spy on popular messaging apps, including WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, Hangouts, Tinder, etc.
- Access all the contacts and calendar entries
- Track website history and bookmarks, including URLs, date, and time details
- List all installed apps with their installation date and other details
- Access all multimedia files including, photos, videos, and audio files
- Remotely activate the phone camera to take a photo or video
- See everything that’s typed on the monitored device
- Get instant alerts for calls to/from specific number, suspicious words in chats, or if location boundaries are breached
Tip: Before you buy any spy app, review their refund policy thoroughly.
If you are looking for an easy to use android spy apps, then Xnspy is among the best spy apps available in the market. If you are looking for something a little more advanced, then I would recommend Flexispy Extreme version. mSpy doesn’t offer as many features as Flexispy or Xnspy, but it is famous among parents due to its advanced parental controls. None of the apps offers a free trial version, but Xnspy offers a live demo, so you can try out this app before you buy it. Plus, Xnspy’s customer support service is ranked as one of the best due to their experienced, knowledgeable, and responsive technicians.
Summarizing our Xnspy vs. mSpy comparison, it is evident to state that Xnspy offers more advanced features at a relatively reasonable price as compared to mspy. Both apps have a clean and streamlined website, and unlike many other spy apps, their main buying page makes it very clear what features you will get for the money you are willing to pay.
From accessing call logs to monitoring browser history and IM chats, these android spy apps provide complete insights. However, when comparing these three android spy apps, Xnspy provides the most value at minimum cost. There are also additional features that Xnspy offers like the actuarial reports. Though every other app is useful in their own way, we would like to suggest Xnspy as it ranks high for its reliability, compatibility, and offered features.
Read Also: Best Racing Games For Android