Facebook is the world biggest social network. Facebook has one of the biggest videos site. Youtube has a feature of offline playback videos. But Facebook has not this feature of the users. Many people are watching videos on youtube for how to download facebook videos on Andriod.
Today Tech Hub Digital is going to discuss a trick using which you can download facebook videos on Android, Mac, iPhone. There are many websites that help you to download facebook videos easily. Fbdown.net and en.savefrom.net are one of the best options.
Read Also: How to Install McAfee Antivirus
Let’s see the trick How to Download Facebook Videos on Andriod
Just follow these simple steps
- Open your facebook id and click on the facebook video you want to download
- Tap on the video and copy the link of Facebook Video.
- Open your mobile browser or google chrome
- Open Fbdown.net or en.savefrom.net in your browser that supports downloading.
- Paste the link and click on the download
- On the next step hold on video quality – HD or Normal
- The Facebook video will be saved in the download folder. If it is not in there, then check your browser setting for save location.
Follow all these steps to download Facebook videos on Windows, Mac, iPhone.
If you don’t want to download facebook video through this process. Here is another way to download facebook video. The first step Download the Snaptube app in your mobile. This app is not available on google play store. You can download the snap tube app here – https://www.snaptube.com/
After installation, Open your facebook in Snaptube app and click on the video that you want to download. The Facebook Video will be saved in the Snaptube Download Folder.