QuickBooks is the most used website among accounting software, because of its ease of use. Every business holder uses QuickBooks for their accounting-related work. Does not matter, the size of the business it is effective for all. QuickBooks play a key role in businesses whether it is small or big. In this article, we will discuss the QuickBooks PDF converter and how to install it, and if you are facing any error in the QuickBooks PDF converter how to solve it with troubleshooting methods. Your all queries and doubts will be resolved, be in the article from start to end.
What is QuickBooks PDF converter?
If you are using QuickBooks and want to convert your company files to PDF format, it is easier to send them in PDF format and non-QuickBooks users can also access them. You don’t need to go for another website, because QuickBooks itself provides a QuickBooks pdf converter. Its file-converting Quality is better than other PDF converters. It can convert transaction statements, financial reports, pay stubs, QuickBooks balance sheets, and other documents that you want to convert. The process is done by the printer component of QuickBooks. You must know that the QuickBooks PDF converter is only open with QuickBooks but the third-party apps can also open converted files. PDF Viewer, such as WPS Office, Adobe Reader, etc., can open this.
- How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error code 6000 77
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error -6000, -83 Step by Step guide
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to Fix Installation Errors
What are the benefits of QuickBooks PDF converter?
Some important benefits of QuickBooks PDF converter are mentioned below that QuickBooks offers to their users:
- If your clients and business partners do not have QuickBooks software set up on their systems you can share QuickBooks with them.
- In QuickBooks desktop, in emailing printing saving PDF documents if you are having any issues you can update it with the help of the software.
- You can download easily the QuickBooks PDF converter from the official website.
- This program may also effortlessly convert other types of QuickBooks reports, including reconciliation statements, business invoices, balance sheets, payroll information, etc.
How to install QuickBooks PDF converter?
After having a piece of sufficient knowledge about the QuickBooks PDF converter tool and knowing its benefits it’s very crucial to know the installation process. Let us have a look at the steps of installing this tool.
- First, choose the properties option after right click on the QuickBooks desktop icon.
- Once you’ve done that, move on and select Find Target to reveal the File’s location.
- Double-click the Install.exe or Install App to install the QBs PDF Converter in the following step.
- After the installation is finished, click the OK tab.
- After entering go for the search box, and press the start button to look up the run box.
- Additionally, enter “control printers” in the search box and select the OK tab. You can see the printers & Faxes box.
- Using the Windows search bar, convert PDFs
- After that, use the right mouse click to select the option Rename under Document Converter.
- Enter QuickBooks PDF Converter lastly and hit Enter. Make sure you spelled your PDF converter’s name correctly.
How to apply the QuickBooks PDF tool?
Then you have learned how to install this QBs PDF converter, the only thing you need to learn now is how to implement this tool to convert your files or reports to PDF format. To make it, follow the steps seen below.
- First open QuickBooks and find the invoice or report you want to save as a PDF.
- Next, click on the File option in the menu tab. Select the Save as PDF option.
- Meanwhile, select the file you want to save the invoice in PDF format.
- Finally, enter a file name and click the Save button.
Troubleshooting methods to fix errors in QuickBooks PDF tool
When you try to convert files to PDF format, the tool sometimes stops working and you may encounter some errors. This can be annoying at times and also affects many users. However, this problem can be easily resolved by following some troubleshooting methods. Let’s explore the methods mentioned below:
Method 1: Use QuickBooks Print and PDF tools
No doubt, this Print and PDF repair tool is a potent tool that will help you solve your problem. Learn how to use it.
- First, start the process by closing the QuickBooks application.
- In the next step, download QuickBooks Tools Hub from Intuit’s official website. You have to download the latest version of this tool. If it is already installed in the system, you can know the version by selecting the displayed version or clicking the home button.
- After downloading the software, follow the instructions and agree to the terms and conditions displayed on the window to install the software.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the software and click the icon twice
When the QuickBooks Tool Center opens, a tab named Program Issues will appear on the screen, just click on it.
- Now click on the QuickBooks PDF Print and Repair tool button.
- Finally, this tool will automatically detect the problem and fix it. You can also try printing, emailing, or saving PDF forms from QuickBooks Desktop.
- after completing the process start again your computer.
Method 2: Check, reinstall, and adjust permissions for XPS Document Writer
If you are tired of the above solutions not working for you, you can always try to solve the problem successfully by following some basic steps.
But for this it is important to remember some facts:
- Remember that Intuit does not support Microsoft applications and is not responsible for these tools.
- Additionally, if this doesn’t work for you, you should contact an IT professional.
The steps to follow here are:
- Initially, it’s important to test the XPS document writer and print outside of QuickBooks.
- Then check the XPS services to see if they are enabled or not. Now reinstall Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Then rearrange Windows user permissions for XPS Document Writer and change security software settings.
- Additionally, install or repair MSXML 6.0.
- Then create a new template for the form and bypass the printer spooler.
Method 3: Anti-virus software installed
Sometimes antivirus software installed on your system disrupts the functioning of this tool. To fix this problem, you need to change your antivirus settings or remove this antivirus software. This way, you can easily solve the problem you are facing.
Method 4: Reinstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
This is the most suitable method of all. Even people who have no problems with the QuickBooks PDF converter want to download the PDF converter to their system. So, move forward without further ado, here’s how to proceed.
- Start the process by removing the PDF converter if it is already installed.
- Next, log in to Windows as an administrator. Open Printers & Faxes preferences, then search for QB PDF converter.
- In the next step, right-click on it and select delete.
- Finally, download and install the tool again. For this, we have mentioned the steps for installing the adapter.
In this article, we have tried our best to provide you with detailed information about this QuickBooks PDF Converter tool. We hope that this blog will help you solve the problems related to this QuickBooks PDF Converter tool in the best possible way. Also, you can use the QuickBooks tool hub download to solve errors. In case you are not able to solve the error you can get help from QuickBooks online support.